Dr. Elise Roe-May can handle any cosmetic needs for your body, including: Arm Lift, Body Contouring, Body Lift, Buttock Augmentation, Liposuction, Thigh Lift and Tummy Tuck.
Arm Lift (brachioplasty):
• Reduces excess sagging skin that droops downward
• Tightens and smoothes the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm
• Reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region
Surgical Body Contouring (following major weight loss):
• Removes excess sagging fat and skin and improves the shape of the underlying support tissue
Dramatic weight loss has many benefits. But after weight reduction surgery, or any substantial amount of weight loss, the skin and tissues often lack the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size.
• Improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports fat and skin
• Excess sagging fat and skin are removed and can improve a dimpled, irregular skin surface, which is commonly known as cellulite.
A body lift may include these areas:
• Abdominal area – locally or extending around the sides and into the lower back area
• Buttocks that may be low, flat or shaped unevenly
• Groin that may sag into inner thigh
• Thigh – the inner, outer, or posterior thigh, or the thigh’s circumference
• Fat grafting or sometimes a combination of both to increase the size of your buttocks
• Increase fullness, roundness and projection of your buttock
• Improve the balance of your figure
• Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
• Slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion
Liposuction techniques may be used to reduce localized fat deposits of the:
• Hips and buttocks
• Abdomen and waist
• Upper arms
• Inner knee
• Chest area
• Cheeks, chin and neck
• Calves and ankles
Reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty):
• Removal of excess fat and skin and can restore weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.